Provide individual and family counseling to children and adolescents through play and art therapy.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Children who have behavioral issues at home or school
- Children who have difficulties interacting with peers
- Children who suffer from the lost of their parents or significant caregivers
- Divorce family's co-parenting training and children's adjustment
- Adoptive family's pre & post adoption adjustment
- Children who witness or suffer directly from Domestic Violence
- Children who are the victims of Sexual Abuse
- Children who have IEP and need to build up self-confidence and self-esteem
I have worked with range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
I also work with young adults who have been struggling with depression and/or anxiety and the roots of the issues were from their family or origin or past childhood experience. If you are looking for a therapist who could understand how your childhood experience has made a deep impact on you, here is the place for you.